The GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer is working to change the reality of living with lung cancer by ending stigma, increasing research funding, and ensuring access to care.
Founded by patients and survivors, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer, transforms survivorship as the world’s leading organization dedicated to saving, extending, and improving the lives of those vulnerable, at risk, and diagnosed with lung cancer.
The organization works to change the reality of living with lung cancer by ending stigma, increasing public and private research funding, and ensuring access to care.
This is the “go-to” local and global force serving and advocating for the needs of the entire lung cancer community: those at risk, diagnosed, vulnerable and all others impacted or impacting the disease.
The charity’s approach includes:
- Delivering life-changing information, navigation and support services to the millions of people at risk and living with lung cancer.
- Advancing world-class, patient-centered academic and community-based research that spans the entire continuum of care.
- Empowering millions to take direct advocacy action to achieve historic increases in federal research funding, expedite the government approval process of new therapies, and expanding coverage/reimbursement to ensure equitable patient access to care.
- Expanding access to excellence in screening, care, treatment, and survivorship to ensure that our community benefits from life-saving services closer to home.
- Making lung cancer visible to the general public to build supportive awareness, reduce stigma, and foster patient and caregiver engagement with our vital services.
- Building, connecting, and engaging our community across the country – and the globe.