Here are 5 ways you can help…
- Buy direct from winery websites. This is the quickest way to help our winery partners get back on their feet. Immediate cash flow, simple and effective.
- Select “Disaster Relief” when you buy wine online, join our wine club or send corporate gifts on Cellar Angels. We will distribute sales proceeds between select charities helping the wildfire victims. Your support is twofold, as you not only help small family wineries (all wines on Cellar Angels are direct-to-consumer) you are also giving back to those who are directly impacted by the fire.
- Contact the local Red Cross for volunteer opportunities.
- Don’t cancel your trips to Napa. While it may seem unlikely, wineries in the Napa Valley are still open for business. Visit and support them, as the lifeblood of this region depends on its tourism.
- Spread the word. Share our mission with your wine-loving friends so they may also help us change the world through wine. We truly can make a difference!
If you haven’t seen us on Facebook Live yet, you can watch CEO Martin Cody’s update on the Napa and Sonoma wildfires, the status of our winery partners and his thoughts on why the region needs our support more than ever.
The Cellar Angels Team